Sunday, December 30, 2012

Good For You!

So, it's been a while- life and exercise (but mainly life) has gotten in the way of my regular stamping/posting here.  My goal for 2013 is to spend a minimum of 3 days per week getting crafty- that could be something on pinterest, stamping cards, or working on my journey scrapbook.  Regardless, something has to change!  Oh, and I am going on a spending freeze!  I have ONE stamp set that I want to buy and my goal is to make 15 cards before I am allowed to buy it.  After that, I'll set another goal and have to meet it before doing my next thing.  On another note, I have been blogging more frequently over at my Journey to a Healthy Life blog if you want to pop over there and see what I have been up to- I think you might be surprised. 

Anyway, I bought this stamp set with some paypal money I had set aside when The Sweet Stamp Shop had a sale- it is a cute set!  For my first card in WAY too long I went with a very CAS sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  Their sketches should help with my goal of 3 days per week- they are super CAS and I have been wanting to play along for a while.  Without further rambling here you go:



Recipe:
Stamps- The Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink- Memento black, spectrum noir markers
Paper- sugar, grapefruit, grapefruit chevron
accessories- nestabilities

3 comments:

Allisa said...

Cute card, love the clean lines! Good luck with your resolutions! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

Great card! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Great card Tami! I love, love Grapefruit - it's such pretty color! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...