Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dreams take flight...


and they can be whatever kind of dreams you fancy- the two best dreams are those that you can't stop thinking about and birthday dreams.  And, what do you know- Sweet n Sassy stamps are celebrating their 5th Birthday with a fantabulous blog hop today.  I'm going to keep this as short as possible because there are 37 blogs to visit (that's a lot of inspiration right there).  Anyway- here's a quick peek at my card and my inspiration behind it and then I'll give you some of the details regarding the hop.


I have very few SNSS sets- not because I don't want any but because with my limited funds I never know which ones to get.  However, there were two sets that I knew immediately I had to have- Let Go, Let God and this one- Dream Big.  I love the sentiments in this set and the whimsical image.  That butterfly die is an a*muse|studio die and I had to cover up my horrific coloring mistake on the butterfly image.  I chose some fun colors with this card- I am loving the bermuda and cherry together!  SNSS have whatever kind of stamps you can imagine- from silhouette to vintage, to scriptures to encouraging, to whimsical and cute.  This set means a lot to me right now.  I am contemplating some changes in my life and that means that I will have to do some dreaming/dream big to accomplish that to which I believe God is calling me!  I can't wait to let those dreams take flight!

Now, for some housekeeping items:
There will be 4 random participants from whom I will choose 1 commenter to receive a $15 store credit.  
~To be included in the drawings, comments must be left by midnight EST Friday, November 30th.
~The winners will be announced on the SNSS Blog on December 1st at 8am EST

How FUN and generous!  Give it a shot!

Recipe:
Paper- a*muse|studio- bermuda, sugar, bermuda polka dot, cherry
Ink- black, copic markers
Accessories- a|s butterfly die, rhinestones (twinkle stickers), nestabilities





22 comments:

merrymstamper said...

Great memories of summer warm days! Love the butterfly you added to your card.

Thanks for joining us in the fun!

synthis said...

I love the idea! :D

Robyn said...

Very cute card! So glad to be hopping!

RitaR said...

I really like your floral image and the placement of your pretty butterfly!

Sharon Huffman said...

Your card turned out lovely. I do like those colors together!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Tammi. Love the image and the fun, cheerful colors. The butterfly looks great. So glad you joined us in the hop.

Anita said...

What amazing hop!

Cibele Glazer said...

I just adore that polka dotted butterfly! Great card! TFS.

Mary K said...

Your card is very bright and refreshing...I'll come back in January when Cabin Fever strikes!

Mary-Anne V said...

very nice butterfly card...love the spring colours.

Karen McAlpine said...

Love that floral image and how you colored it! Very pretty.

Shannon White said...

Soo Pretty and Sweet all at the same time! Love your Cheery colors and the polkadot Butterfly is Darling too! 8-)

Lydia Fiedler said...

This is so cheery and festive! I love the colors you used. Makes my eyes happy!

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! Love the way you've used this set!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous card...that butterfly really pops!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like this color combo.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the polka dots and the 3D effect.

acpriess said...

I love your color combo, so cheery! Beautiful card with a lovely sentiment.

MariLynn said...

What a pretty card. I like the color combo that you used.

Jo4Him said...

Great card; love all the details and color combo. Thanks for sharing

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Tami! Love the design and colors.

stampingbowd said...

Sweet card! Don't you just love how we can cover up our mistakes with paper!!!! Your card is beautiful!!! Wishing you the best as you take the next step!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...