Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Procrastination

So, yeah, I am procrastinating right now- I have quite a few things to do and I am putting them off for a bit. I will have to get right to those after this post but since I hadn't posted in a while I thought I would put some things up here to share. I have been on this exercise/weight loss/healthy living journey for almost 6 months now and I am getting closer. One of the things I want to do is make a scrapbook of my journey so I decided to make some embellishment cards- these cards have some of my favorite motivational quotes, sentiments, and scriptures on them. The plan is to add them throughout the book as I am working on it. The ones I am sharing today are the only ones I have completed so far but am loving the smaller size!







Bottom line- I'm grouping companies together
stamps used: a*muse|studio, verve, unity
Paper- all a*muse|studio cardstock
Ink- all a*muse|studio
Accessories- The Twinery bakers twine, paper flower and twinkle sticker (a*muse)

2 comments:

Jeremy Bates said...

As for me, I'll stop procrastinating when I get around to it. lol

Good luck on your exercise and weight loss regimen. You CAN do it and you WILL..providing you stop procrastinating. lol

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great idea to create motivational art for your book. Love the first one especially! I wanted to thank you so much for your words of sympathy on my blog last week. They really mean a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...