Thursday, April 26, 2012

W is for Waiting


as in... you will be waiting for LOTS in life! You see, there have been things I have been waiting for- medical report results (received), medical report explained (that happened Wednesday), lots of waiting in line (I am convinced that we spend well over half our adult life waiting in lines- the simple ones such as at the store- blech), and my most recent one- waiting for my final observation- I knew it was coming but since it was unannounced I did not know when.  Guess what, it happened Wednesday!  That meant paperwork galore and no time to make a card like I originally planned on Wednesday evening. I did find one in my files that I have not shared on my blog so enjoy!  Hopefully I will have the opportunity to create a new card Thursday evening for my "real" W word, and if nothing else, I need to come up with one for X (yikes). 

Through all of my waiting I have learned the following:

20 Our soul waits for the Lord;
    he is our help and our shield.
21 For our heart is glad in him,
    because we trust in his holy name. Psalm 33:20-21 (ESV)


I don't know about you but my heart settles and is at peace when I read those words.  The world around me is just a fleeting moment and my life is one that is just passing through so I will focus on these very important words today!




Recipe:
Stamps- ippity
Ink- tombow markers, french roast
Paper- Buttercup, french roast, buttercup polka dot, sugar
Accessories- chocolate pearls, french roast satin ribbon


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...