Friday, April 27, 2012

X is for eXcellent

as in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (just kidding).  Although, if I think back I remember watching that movie and laughing hysterically.  Such a strange, yet funny movie.  Or, an even more appropriate use- from Psalm 150:1-2 (ESV)

1Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heavens!
Praise him for his mighty deeds;
    praise him according to his excellent greatness!

WOW!!  When I read that- I have nothing to do BUT praise him!  I challenge each of you to praise Him today!  His word is filled with promises and love- spend some time with Him today and recognize his excellency!  




My cards today really have absolutely nothing to do with being excellent but bottom line is, I am tired.  I am tired of staying up later than I should working on school work.  I am tired of an achy body.  I am tired of kidney stones that turn my world upside down.  And, I am just tired of having to think right now :).  All that to say- there's not a new card today- this one I made a while ago- it may even be one I have shared on the blog before.  So, here you go

 

 

Recipes;
Card 1
Stamps- ODBD
Ink- Bermuda Bay
paper- Bermuda bay, dp, white
Accessories- paper flower, pearl, ribbon

Card 2
Stamps- Paper Makeup stamps (no longer available)
Paper- sugar, french roast damask, ocean, lime
Ink- French Roast
Accessories- butterfly die trio, pearls 

1 comment:

Sharkbytes said...

Beautiful cards, great thoughts. Hope you are less achy soon. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...