Wednesday, April 25, 2012

V is for Vellum

This is going to be a quick post- lots going on this week and we are down to the last few posts (hard to believe that we are almost through April already!)  I used vellum on this card which is something I don't use all that often (I tend to forget about it) but I love the "soft" look it gives.  And this is another card (number 5 for April) for the Christmas Card challenge over at SCS.  I smudged the original greeting so had to cover it- this one has lots of dimension and bulk to it so it's going to be a hand delivered card!

Recipe
Stamps- PSX; Amuse|studio- essential sentiments
Ink- white craft ink (SU)
Paper- SU basic black, white, vellum
accessories- buttons, pearls, dimensionals

1 comment:

ShaunaKelleyWrites said...

This is really beautiful! I am with you on liking the soft look vellum adds.

Happy A to Z challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...