Tuesday, April 24, 2012

U is for Understanding


Okay, so confession time- this verse was actually supposed to be used for my T card (T for Trust) however, this past weekend was our ladies retreat at church and time got away from me this weekend!  So, when looking for something to use for U I saw this and it just struck me- U for Understanding- as in "lean not on your own understanding".  This is one of my favorite verses (my favorite one is still to come) and I really needed the reminder this week to trust in HIM and not in myself!  I get nowhere when I try to go that route!  I hope you are trusting in Him and if not I would love to share my story with you so feel free to email me (or comment with your email and I will do so).



Recipe:
Paper- Burano, Onyx, Venetian Patterned Paper Burano, sugar
Ink- Burano
Accessories- onyx button, burano ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trusting in Jesus is the only way to go, every day.

Lucy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...