Monday, April 23, 2012

T is for Thank You

I made several thank you cards recently for a friend and since I haven't shared them yet they fit perfectly here.  I think it's super important to say thank you to others and it's something I try to teach my students as well.  I make sure to try to thank them for a job well done or when they have done something I have asked- I want them to know that I appreciate their work- just like I want my work appreciated.  So, today I say Thank you to you!  You have encouraged me with your words and comments this month and I hope you have been inspired!  All cards are created using a*muse|studio products!




Stamps: Sentiments (hand scripted, friend to friend, contemporary greetings); Images (beautiful botanicals, graphic sunflower, beautiful botanicals 2)
Ink- cherry, papaya, grass, orange, bubblegum, black
Paper- sugar, gingham (orange, grass, bubblegum,cherry), buttercup polka dot, grass, blueberry, bubblegum polka dot, bubblegum, onyx
Accessories- black twinkle stickers, dimensionals, nestabilities, butterfly trio die, cherry sheer ribbon

**This was not going to be my original T word and I might try to come and add another post but I am exhausted after a long and busy weekend so I went with cards I knew I had not shared yet.

Comment and let me know which is your favorite!

3 comments:

nutschell said...

you made those? THey're beautiful!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com
Happy A-Zing!

Janyce said...

All the cards are lovely, but I think my favorite is the pink one with the butterfly. I just love these handmade cards. :)

I agree with you about saying thanks. It is important ... for children ... and in the workplace.

Sue D said...

I like them all but if I have to pick a favorite I would pick the second one with the butterfly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...