Saturday, April 21, 2012

S is for Spotlight


No new projects tonight!  Quite honestly, I'm exhausted after our Ladies Retreat- lots of laughing and learning but not a lot of sleeping (hmm.... maybe that should have been my "s" word for today).  However, I do want to share the following with you!  A*muse|studio has a monthly spotlight where certain sets are on sale and you can buy a special pack of paper put together for that month.  These spotlights run from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month.  April's is absolutely adorable with thoughts of April showers!  You can check out some of the projects by clicking here and then clicking the spotlight "banner" or you can check out the flyer below (which is a little hard to see).  If you would like to be added to my mailing list (email) just comment here with an email address and on the first of the month I am going to send out the info for that month's spotlight sets (and I will do better with this!). Hope to see you back Monday for "T" (can't believe the month is almost over)!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Oo, I'm always looking for card making blogs.

Stopping in via the A-Z blogging challenge and decided to follow.

Bev @ Blue Velvet Vincent

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...