Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Christmas


Yes, I know it's only April but... hello!  It's APRIL!  We are 1/4 of the way through 2012- YIKES!!  Anyway, today's letter for the Blogging from A to Z in April challenge is obviously C and I went with Christmas- I am taking part in a Christmas card challenge for the year to make 5 a month.  Last year, so sad, I didn't get any cards out!  So this year I decided to get ahead of myself for once!  All supplies are- once again a*muse|studio and can be found here.  This has quickly become one of my go-to Christmas card color combos- it's so elegant and perfect with the stamp set of choice.  Enjoy! 

I also used navy satin ribbon but haven't put the picture in to upload. So, if anyone wants to make a guess what D is put it in the comments- if you get it right I'll send you a picture! ETA- should be send you a CARD (who wants a picture- man I am TIRED!)

2 comments:

Jessica L. Celaya said...

Beautiful card. way to get started early on Christmas cards. Your friends and family will appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

It's never to early to start preparing for Christmas, especially when you make your things to help celebrate. Lovely card! D is for...well, I guess I'll just have to come back tomorrow and find out:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...