Monday, April 2, 2012

B is for Baby

I have several friends who are having babies and need to get my baby card stash built up!  That means I have made several baby cards the last few weeks.  And since today's letter is B in the blogging from A to Z in April challenge it's perfect timing!  The card I am sharing today (which uses all a*muse|studio products) was created for Saturday's inspiration challenge.  My inspiration were these adorable elephant pillows.


 I went with some of the colors and the elephant theme (and the elephants are very similar)!  The sentiment uses one from what is possibly my favorite sentiment set ever!  It's called Essential Sentiments.  There are 22 different stamps in the set and has every occasion you can think of!  You can check it out in the catalog here or feel free to email me for more information!



Recipe (again- inlinkz is not ready for this one)
Stamps- Under the Big Top, essential sentiments, polka dot patterns
Paper- grapefruit, seattle, sugar
Ink- memento black, copic markers, seattle
Accessories- dimensionals

1 comment:

baby said...

Babies are really cute that is why they are considered blessings to every parents. It's nice to reward our cute little ones with some good stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...