Friday, March 23, 2012

Accountability...

I am a visual person- if I have something in front of me- there's no denying the success (or failures) of what I am doing. I saw this over on Pinterest which led me to the original source here. I decided to put my own little twist on this. I know what the doctor said I need to lose and since my scale weighs in .2 increments my "rocks"/gems will be equal to .2 of a lb. I do my weigh in once a week so that's what I will base my moving of the rocks on. I am hoping this visual reminder will give me the motivation to keep going.


Recipe:
Stamps- snap stamps (to make sentiments), hanna stamps let's get physical (no longer available)
Ink- French roast, black, copic markers
Paper- sugar, burano venetian pattern (a*muse)
Accessories- 2 glass jars from Michaels, french roast satin ribbon, nestabilities

This visual is something else that I saw on Pinterest- The original pin that I saw was just a plain jar filled with money. The original pin came from Women's Health magazine- this is also something I decided to put my own spin on. I decorated a plastic jar that had Christmas pretzels inside and the plan is for every 30 minutes of exercise I put $1.00 in. So, if I exercise 45 minutes I will put $1.50 and so on on. My plan is to use the money toward something fun- a new outfit, a new "toy" or something else entirely. We shall see when I get to the point where I feel it's enough :).

Recipe:
Stamps- Snap stamps, stamping bella-barbella
Ink- black, copic markers
Paper- SU dsp (retired), real red, white
Accessories- jar

3 comments:

Dianne @ www.hotmessprincess.com said...

How adorable is that! I love the money motivation jar!!!

- Dianne
www.hotmessprincess.com

JenMarie said...

Fabulous!

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!! very cute and creative!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...