Thursday, March 22, 2012

Butterfly Thoughts

My friend Korin (over at Sweet n Sassy Stamps) was named "Queen for the Day" over on SCS. The idea is to send her support and encouragement through words, pm's, or even case-ing a card of hers. I went with the last one (although I am friends with her on FB and send her love over there as well). I chose this Butterfly Edge card to CASE. I kept the same layout and the same type of butterflies only instead of stamps I used my butterfly dies from a*muse|studio. Actually, everyone on my card is from a*muse|studio and can be purchased HERE 24/7. These dies come in a set of 3 different sizes. They are the perfect complement to any card and at a cost of 8.95 for the set are very affordable! Contact me if you want to know more! I also used the new polka dot papers- the dots are smaller and I actually like this more than I thought I would! Anyway, enough rambling- hopefully you will enjoy this card and Korin- congrats!


BTW-That big "white"/empty space is actually the sugar cardstock :)





1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like how the butterflies come off the edge. Does it still fitin a regular envie?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...