Saturday, March 24, 2012

Life's a Journey...

hence the title for my blog The Journey of Life. Last week, before I left for spring break, I received my latest a*muse|studio order. One of the things I ordered was the great Venetian patterned cardstock assortment and then the new sampler set available to consultants. There were several stamps sets that I wanted and the sampler had several of those stamps in it.

There are some things that I am considering for the summer- a mission trip is one of them. So, I would appreciate your prayers as I pray and consider where God would take me this year. I have two opportunities and one is familiar and the other- is WAY outside of my comfort zone and will require some serious dedication in preparing mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

This card is for the March Sketch for You To Try (sfytt). My goal is to complete all of these sketches throughout the year. Thanks for looking!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...