Monday, July 5, 2010

Who Really Matters

Welcome to this week's {ippity} hop! Just a reminder to stop at the {ippity} blog for the full list of participants.

I created this card for SC31 over at SCS. I decided to make it more masculine in nature and had decided to use this sentiment as a focal point. I have a "someday" box and this will go in that box- because I am praying the day will come when I will have someone to give this to- but even if not I figure it is a good "friend" card anyway. I see this quote and I think of the fact that it's not about the things that happened in the past- it's about looking ahead to the future and living in the present.





Recipe:
Stamps- {ippity} Devoted, Delightful Little Things
Paper- Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink- Always Artichoke

11 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Love this!

Elisabeth said...

very classic look, lovely!

Sweetieshop said...

Simple and elegant card - very nice indeed.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. TFS.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh, just love the simplicity and all the panels. wonderful.

lisa a.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love this layout and your use of the stamps...gorgeous!

Susan B. said...

So pretty! I love how you designed your card!

Suzi said...

Love this card!!

Julie Ranae said...

wonderful design...really lovely : )

Andrea said...

love that set!!

Aleks said...

It looks so classic! this kind of card would look good for any occassion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget