Friday, May 28, 2010

School is OUT!

I had a great year (especially the second half) but am so ready to just relax and enjoy the summer. I have a busy June but July should be pretty relaxing. Oh, and our school got a new PreK and it "looks" like I'll be moving into that room to teach the PreK class- just waiting on the next step. However, until it's official I'll be acting as if I am going to teach K.

Now, for the FUN news- a while ago over in the ODBD forum at SCS they had a member Special Request contest. We had to submit verses to the thread and they chose from those verses which ones would be in the new set that will be out on June 1. A while ago I got a message from Kelley that my verse-Zephaniah 3:17- was chosen! I got that set PLUS the new borders set that is similar to the one that they released at the beginning of March. How cool and exciting is that? One of the perks is that you will get to see my card on the ODBD blog :) I'm not sure when (maybe release day). I'm giving you a sneak peek of just the sentiment. I'll be posting my actual card on June 1!




Later today I'll be uploading my actual card and project to SCS- first, I'm going to spend some quality time with my nephew!

2 comments:

Kathy H said...

Cool! Congrats Tami on the stamp!!! Have fun with your nephew!

Leigh Anne said...

OH that is awesome Tami! (is that the goodies you got the other day?) :o) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...