Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today's the Day!

I'm so excited that today is the "unveiling" of the brand new Customer Request stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs. Today's going to be a quick and short post since I am typing this up on Monday night. I'm heading back to TN on Tuesday after being in Ohio for 5 days. You saw my sneak of the set last week but today I'm showing you both my card and my project. The stamps in this set are so versatile and I can't wait to play some more when I get home :)

First, a card


Recipe:
Stamps- ODBD
Paper- Rich Razzleberry, white, BG Kioshi
Ink- Rich Razzleberry
Accessories- pearls, nestabilities

Second, my frame



Recipe:
Stamps- ODBD
Ink- Rich Razzleberry
Paper- BG Green at Heart, white, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories- ribbon

OH- One last thing- Thursday is my birthday and I'll be hosting a fun blog challenge (I think so anyway) to celebrate! So, check back later this week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...