Monday, May 24, 2010

{ippity} Inspiration

Welcome to the weekly {ippity} blog hop. Make sure you stop at the {ippity} blog for the full list of participants.

I made this using the inspiration challenge for the {ippity} challenge this week. This was a FUN photo and I LOVED the colors. I knew immediately what stamp set I wanted to used and what paper I wanted to use. Thanks for looking!





Recipe:
Stamps- Faith Blooms and What Matters Most {ippity}
Paper- Melon Mambo, white, Cosmo Cricket deLovely
ink- melon mambo, garden green, summer sun
Accessories- ribbon, nestabilities, su scallop edge punch

Challenges:
CardPatterns 64
{ippity}

13 comments:

Banu said...

ooh!! very nice card. I loved your take on the inspiration photo.

lynn said...

sweet card, tami! love the delovely paper!

secret scrapbooker said...

Lovely cards
Kate x

Carisa said...

gorgeous - love the bright colors.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Beautiful colors and design!

Kelly Landers said...

Gorgeous Banu. The perfect card to encourage a friend with!! I love the bright colors!

JenMarie said...

So pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great take on the photo inspiration and I am liking that DP! Great stuff:) TFS!

Susan B. said...

I like the hot pink...pretty card!

Eva said...

What a pretty card..so love the colors!!

Debby/Darthy said...

How very pretty. Those colours are gorgeous.

Jen said...

Love the Melon Mambo..I used it today also! Nice vibrant colors!

Elisabeth said...

Simple and sweet...love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget