Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Friend

This card was a dual challenge card- I used the current StampTV colors of pink and turquoise as my color scheme and then this sketch from The Sweet Stop. This was a great sketch- I would probably use a smaller ribbon next time and maybe attach it differently so it's not "crooked" but I did like the colors in this ribbon. I went with Regal Rose as my pink and Ocean Mist (from Gina K) as my turquoise. LOVE these two colors together! Enjoy!




Recipe:
Stamps- Lovely Shelf, Taglines (both Gina K)
Ink- black, copic markers
Paper- Regal Rose, Ocean Mist, SU dsp, white
Accessories- pearls, ribbon, nestabilities, punches, buttons, twine

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Very pretty!

CreaRenata said...

I think it's lovely just the way it is! Thanks for sharing at The Sweet Stop!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card.
I actually like the looks of that wide ribbon there.
Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, these are amazing colors together, super details too...have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

Linda said...

Ho So lovely very very cute I Love this too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget