Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All the Fishes

I have been wanting to participate in the Our Craft Lounge weekly sketches. I have exactly one OCL set- Bubbles. My favorite sea/ocean animal besides the manatee and the sting ray is the sea turtle so I LOVE the sets with Bubbles. My next OCL purchase will probably be the Kona set- too cute! You can see the sketch HERE. I am so excited about Pacific Point coming back to SU (I Love this color blue!)




Recipe:
Stamps- OCL Bubbles
Ink- black, copic markers, pacific point
Paper- Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, BG Marrakech, white
Accessories- ric rac, nestabilities

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww..this is adorable!

Colleen said...

So cute - I really like the colors!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ADORABLE card! I love the colors!

Memories of Time said...

Oh my word.. this is ADORABLE! Great coloring! I'm so happy you could play!

sunghee said...

CUTE CARD!!! Definitely a make me happy card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...