Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lenny is Missing You



My only nephew lives 6 hours away and I haven't seen him since early May.  I'm REALLY hoping to get the chance to go see him in a couple of weeks if not a week from tomorrow.  I'm in wait and see mode - waiting on my sister to find out some info.  Anyway, I thought I would send him a card and since he loves any type of construction vehicle Lenny was perfect to use.  You can find Lenny at Sunshine Stamps (click either the sun blinkie or the Sunshine Stamps graphic to the right and they will take you right there.  Anyway, without further rambling here he is and the deets!  Don't forget to check back on Saturday evening for the complete post of the sneak peek below!

Details:
Stamps- digi image- Sunshine Stamps, TAC
Paper- BG- Lime Rickey, Garden Green, white
Ink- Copic markers, computer ink, black
Accessories- SU scallop punch, jumbo circle punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...