Thursday, August 9, 2007

Quick Card before leaving school


It's so much faster to upload a card from school so I will do that and then fill you in on the first day later tonight. The card I'm sharing with you today was a card that I made using WRAK images from tturtle at SCS. They are from the Gel-a-tins Chocolate Bliss set. I just love these and yes, chocolate does make me happy!

Deets:
Stamps: Gelatins- Chocolate Bliss
Paper: Chocolate Chip, white, pretty in pink, dp
accessories: chocolate chip ribbon, word window punch, giga scallop and mega regular

3 comments:

Risa said...

Very nice card! I love chocolate also!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Chocolate makes me VERY happy too! Cute card!

Kristina Lewis said...

I just love this card!! The colors are yummy (as is the subject matter :))!! I love the gela-tins! I need to break mine out! You have inspired me! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...