Saturday, August 11, 2007

First day and half are over!


Well, the first day and a half are over. It's going to be a challenging year yet, I think it will be okay- I have a couple who will be challenges in different ways. I was going to post on Thursday night but I forgot that I had agreed to go to an Usborne book party and then I had to prepare for Friday. Last night I went to a Tennessee Smokies baseball game (one of the Cubs' minor league teams) and didn't go home until midnight. It was a relaxing time to end the week on. I am exhausted today though. This coming week will be a busy week so I don't know how much creating time I'll have. I'm planning on doing some tonight for a couple of hours. However, I do have a card to share. It's the last tent topper card I made last weekend.

Details:
Stamp: Sweet Spot, Little Flowers, Warmest Regards
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chcolate Chip, Whisper White, dp
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: chocolate chip ribbon

1 comment:

Heather said...

Adorable card! I just love pink.

I made it through the first 1.5 days of school too. And I am so buried that this is the first blog reading I have done in days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...