Saturday, July 14, 2007

WOW!!

This morning I headed out to AC Moore (I know you all are thinking why am I buying more stuff when I'm moving and getting rid of stuff but it's not like that, really...). The AC Moore (that's 5 minutes from home) was having a "Back to School Teacher Appreciation Open House". They have started carrying some teaching supplies and of course I buy a bunch of craft supplies there too- they finally added a teacher discount card that you signed up for today. So, of course I had to go check it out (they had Krispy Kreme doughnuts too- yum!) and of course they had the standard door prize drawings. I just got a phone call saying that I had won a dymo labelmaker. I already have one of these but hopefully this one's even better than the one I have and if not...well, one for home (the new one) and one for school (since it's already up there at the moment). The thing is they didn't even have this as one of the prizes on the table- what they told me I could win was a Fiskars cutter, a xyron sticker maker, or a laminator (small one) so either they only had 4 entries and they wanted to give everyone something or they had some door prizes that weren't out. Anyway, how exciting is that! Just had to share- I'll go pick it up tomorrow or Monday and share a pic of it!

5 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

You're a winner!

doverdi said...

Congrats! I love my labelmaker & use it quite often.

Risa said...

Doesn't it feel great to get a call or note announcing that you have won something? Congratulations to you:)

Kristina Lewis said...

I forgot to ask, did you see the A Muse stamps at AC Moore?

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...