Thursday, July 12, 2007

Okay- I think I have figured it out

Apparently my email address caused issues for several people- I'm not exactly sure why but I know it is a little odd having the dot between the 3 and the 1. Just so people know where the email came from- one of my favorite verses of all time is from Zephaniah 3:17 - "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." (NIV). The way that our pastor describes that verse is like this and I can relate because my earthly father is wonderful and I love him dearly. He is a huge support system for me- he wants me to do what God is leading me to-even if that means taking me across the world. Anyway, I digress- with a little girl a father will take her by the hands and just dance with her- in a little girl's world that means she is being twirled around and around. The words in that verse literally mean twirling around and around- I can just picture His face just lit up with joy at being with me. Anyway, that verse is very meaningful to me and so I wanted it to be part of my email address. So zephan comes from zephaniah, 3 (I'm not explaining that) . (juno wouldn't do colons) and the 17 (not explaining that either). I always have to spell it when I am giving it to someone.

All that to say- if you look down in the post now it is highlighted with an email me and underlined. I figured out (blogger help is a wonderful thing) how to do that so i will be doing that from now on. I have also added the email me button to my profile when you click on it. i think I got it figured out and I apologize for all of the confusion. If, you are not one of those who got one of the 12 envelopes but you are still interested please email me or pm me at tamijo on scs (I'll work on making that a link next) and I'll write your name down. If I end up with enough stuff to send out more envelopes I'll start emailing/pm'ing for addresses and sending them out one at a time. Thanks for the patience and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. On the bright side- I hopefully will have a project to share- I've been working on a couple tonight but I can't finish them because they have to dry (so far no stamping though).

1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm also a teacher, but I've been at home with my children for the past three years. I'm hoping to go back once they're in school. I really like your blog. I love your description of Zephaniah 3:17. My father was wonderful as well (he passed away ten years ago), and I always picture God being as loving as my dad was. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...