Monday, June 4, 2007

so sorry!


I fully intended on having posts two to three times a week however, with the end of the school year and then the crazy weekend I didn't actually end up getting that done. I went to Indiana last week and then my parents and I traveled to Ohio to babysit my almost 8 month old nephew. We all had a good time and we were able to spoil him (well, as much as an 8 month old can be spoiled! I can't believe how fast he is growing! I also got a new car. It's a Mistubishi Galant- a 2002 and was in my price range so I feel more at ease. I am heading back to Tennessee on Wednesday. oh yeah, I also celebrated my 32nd birthday on Sunday. What a fun day with my nephew. Be looking for some blog candy (travel treats) to come at the end of June. Here is one project I completed using paper that was given to me by Heather from Stampin the Details (link on my blogroll). It was a fun project and I'll definitely be making some more.

No stamps were used
Paper: designer paper- i'm not sure of the brand, basic black
Primas, brads, circle punch, giant paperclip

3 comments:

Heather said...

Spoiling an 8 month old is definitely a great reason to be away from your blog. Congrats on the new car. I love how you used that paper- I need to make some of those clips.

Gotta tell you a story- one I RAK'd a bunch of UM's that I had never used to a friend that I met at convention. She sent me an ADORABLE card that I loved! I loved one of the images and asked her where she got it because I had to have one. Yup- it was a stamp I had given her and she never let me live it down!

Rochelle W said...

Life keeps us busy. Don't worry about us. We will just keep checking back with you.
P.S. Cute clip too.

Elaine said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday!! I hope your new car is great and that you had a fun time with your sweet nephew too!!

Your things are great when you DO have time! We all get to that point sometimes...

Have a great day and take care!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...