Tuesday, June 5, 2007

acrylic post it frames



I made these two frames for co-workers a couple of weeks ago. There's a tutorial on SCS and it's very easy! The biggest part is making sure the image fits in the space provided. These make great gifts and if I had had the time I would have made pens to go with them.

Bella Post-It frame
Accessories: acrylic picture frame, American Crafts ribbon, post-it notes
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Cool Caribbean, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel,
Stamps: Paisley Background, Teachabella (Stamping Bella)

Paisley Post-It
Accessories: acrylic picture frame, pink ribbon, post it notes
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley

For some reason this post didn't show up so I thought I would edit to see if it shows up now.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow such a great idea to create a post-it note frame. They're cute and they would make a great gift idea! Beautiful job!

Rochelle W said...

These post it note holders are super cute. I havean't done one of these yet but I plan to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...