Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Almost there!



I finally got everything done at school today. It was actually done and I was checked out by 1:45. However, i had one more thing to do and that was gather my paperwork for the Extended Learning Contract that I did (tutoring). I was working on all of it and was about halfway done when my principal announced she was leaving for the day. At 3:30! What does that mean for me? I have to get up and go in to school at 7:30- deliver the paperwork and then hang out until I can get to the chiropractor at 9:00- then I can head out of town. I know it will all come together but it's a tad bit frustrating! Anyway, I made some fun new projects this weekend including some things for co-workers. I'm going to upload a couple of them tonight and then maybe a couple tomorrow night when I get to Indiana. So, here you go! I made two coaster boxes- one for a fellow kindergarten teacher and one for my TA. My TA one says- Thanks for...giving me a hand! I actually was very proud of them and punching the holes was a lot easier with the Crop-A-Dile!

Recipe: (Hand)
Stamps: I'm here
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: unknown (this was a Wish RAK but I think it's sage shadow)
Accessories: Various ribbon sources- i love all the different colors and I tried really hard to match them up!

Recipe: (apple)
Stamp: Fall Fun
Paper: Whisper White, Die Cuts with a View, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green
Accessories: American Crafts ribbon and unknown red ribbon (I wanted the same ribbon all the way through but I was one piece short of the dotted so I replaced all the middle pieces with red so that it was the same all the way around.

I filled the hand one with sugar free candy and the chalkboard one with candy, some post-it notes, and a bottle of Bath and Body Works Passionfruit hand soap.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Tami,
These are super cute. What great gifts too. Dang, now I have to get some coasters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...