Sunday, May 27, 2007

Busy and Shaving Cream Card


I have been busy making projects and cards for co-workers and challenges this weekend. Unfortunately I do still have some school work to finish so I'm going to try to get up early tomorrow to clean and work on that. Plus, I have to go get a new cell phone before I leave for my short trip home this week. My cell phone is not keeping it's charge at all-so annoying! Maria over at Stampin Inspirations (to get there go to my blog roll and click Stampin Inspirations- Maria) is having a challenge for Blog Candy. She creates tutorials and sketches that I am in awe of! I love that she posts a card daily- sometimes more. She has so many daily features to her blog and I love to receive her updates! I decided to try the Shaving Cream tutorial. I bought the stuff for it a while ago and it's been sitting her so I decided I was going to put it to use. I will say that it's messy and when I am crafting I can't stand having stuff like that on my hands. However, I did have a lot of fun with it and am pretty happy with my card. I am on a Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal, and Tempting Turquoise kick though- I have created a few things this weekend using them. One I will share tomorrow and one on Tuesday evening. I'll be glad when I am completely done with school and am home during the day to create, blurf (blog-surfing according to Allison), and blog. Enjoy!

Card Details:
Technique- Shaving Cream
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink, Taken With Teal and cool Caribbean reinkers, Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean
Accessories: turquoise ribbon, pop dots, ticket corner punch, Blender pens, giga square punch
Stamps: Delight in Life, Curvy Verses

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I have never done the shaving cream technique. It looks so cool on cards. I have to try it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...