Sunday, May 27, 2007

Shopping Find!


Friday was payday which meant that Saturday was a shopping day. I went to AC Moore where I went to buy a Crop-a-Dile (with my 50% coupon of course) so that I can make the coaster boxes a little more easily than a hole punch allowed. Of course- the packaging is like Fort Knox- impossible to get into so once I get it open I'll play with it. However, that's not the find I want to share. I was browsing through the revamped/remodeled scrapbooking section and in with the paper I found this great little box of sheets of colored chipboard. It's sturdy, it's colorful, and I can't wait to play with it. I plan on trying to make some clippies with it. I'll be taking a couple of sheets to school with me and trying them out on the ellison die machine (since I don't have a cuttlebug or sizzix)- of course, that's if I have time. The colors in this box that are comp. to SU are: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel (a little lighter), Sage Shadow (actually a cross between Sage Shadow and Certainly Celery), and brownish color that is darker than Close to Cocoa but not as dark as Chocolate Chip

3 comments:

Phil said...

Haha "fort knox impossible", I love that.

Heather said...

"Fort Knox Impossible"- very good description! I hit JoAnn's yesterday- no Stickles but I grabbed some brads and rubon's and border tape.

Rochelle W said...

What a great find. I love it when something I find matches the SU colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...