Monday, April 2, 2007

Tonight's the Night!

Today is the NCAA championship game! Woohoo!! I hate that it's a late start but I'll be up watching it of course. I have to root for my Buckeyes! A co-worker of mine is a Florida fan so hopefully tomorrow will be better than the day after the Football championship game. The Lady Vols play tomorrow in Cleveland for the Women's National Championship vs. Rutgers. Some friends of mine are having a Lady Vols bash tomorrow but I'm not sure I'll be going. I'm just not that into watching games like that with friends. Plus, tomorrow is my Kindergarten Round-up at school and we will be working on that from 1:30-5:30. After that I'm probably going to come home and collapse!! Hopefully I'll have something to share tomorrow card wise!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...