Thursday, April 5, 2007

I got it!

A couple of Sunday's ago I was reading my email before church. I came to an updated blog post and about fell out of my chair when I saw my name as a winner of some blog candy! Here is the blog addy Alli Alli got the blog candy sent out right away and I got it today! I opened the box and stuff started falling out!! What an awesome box- I loved everything in it! I can't wait to get started playing. I'm going to try to post a pic of the items tomorrow. I will also post some of the stuff I make with it!

On another note- did you know that autism affects 1 out of every 150 children? I am a teacher and that statistic staggers my mind. I had the opportunity to write a paper on autism while I was in college and I learned a lot but things have even changed in the last 10 years regarding autism. April is Autism Awareness month and GinaK is using this month to show off a special stamp set that is going to help raise funds for continued research. I have yet to purchase this set (which is absolutely adorable) but will be ordering it at the end of the month (closer to payday). Here's a link to Gina K's blog that allows you to see the set and provides the info to purchase it. Autism stamp set

Please help support this great cause. On another note- I am getting closer to 200 so I'll be posting some blog candy soon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on winning the blog candy! I love that set of Gina K stamps- and part of it goes to a good cause so its a win win!

I went to Michael's today and none of those acrylic stamps!

Rochelle W said...

Congrats! What an awesome gift to win.

Alli Miles said...

I am so delighted that you received the blog candy and that you liked it so much. Happy stamping!
Alli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...