Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm Here for You

If you saw THIS POST then you know that a*muse|studio is doing something phenomenal!  They are giving away up to 10,000 Fight Like a Girl awareness stamp sets.  These sets are worth app. $18 and they are yours for only $3 (which is the shipping).  I received mine this week and with it being fall break I planned to play- only my migraine didn't let me until tonight.  I put this card together very quickly (love CAS) and used this as my inspiration.  If you want to find out where to get your set check the info after the card.




Card info:
Stamp set- Fight Like a Girl
Ink- french roast, bubblegum (I had to use bubblegum because shell would not show up)
Paper- shell, kraft
Accessories- shell ribbon

Some more info regarding the set; 
As of a couple of days they had only given away 2,000 sets!
Each set comes with a fact sheet, a 20% coupon to be used on an online order before the end of December and a chance to be entered into a big drawing.
If I can "give away" 30 sets  I get my choice of a free stamp set.  I am personally at about 8.  I have a LONG way to go and would LOVE your help!  You can do this one of two ways- go here to my webstore and purchase it that way OR you can contact me at the email located to the side and I can order it for you and you can pay me directly.  Here's the thing- there's only one per customer!  And, think of what a great stocking stuffer this would be for that stamper in your life! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...