Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dreaming Dreams

I have lots of dreams- dreams mainly for the future and yes, even dreams for the present.  Goals I want to achieve- and not just achieve but smash through them with a fire and a thirst for more.  I won an ippity challenge a few weeks ago and requested this stamp for my winnings.  When I saw it- it reminded me of all of those motivational pins I pin over at Pinterest.  Similar to the following:





Here is the card I made- which uses the ippity stamp: Happy are Those. You can find the challenge I used here: Unity Opportunity blog 

 

Recipe:
Stamps- Happy are those (ippity)
Ink- memento black
Paper- bermuda, onyx, sugar, bermuda chevron
accessories- butterfly die, twinkle stickers, and dimensionals

Enjoy and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...