Monday, September 17, 2012

Thought of you Today

So, I haven't stamped/made a card in over 5 weeks. I finally sat on Saturday and made this one- and boy, could I tell I had been away for a while.  It took me forever to get this card put together (which is not typical for one as CAS as this is).  Anyway, I hope you enjoy- I joined in on this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge to use black, white, and one other color.  Wasn't really thinking with this one because of the flower stem but I'm okay with it ;)





Recipe:
Stamps- a*muse|studio- smile inside
Ink- memento black, orange copic marker
Paper- sugar, onyx, orange chevron (love this!)
Accessories- onyx satin ribbon, pumpkin button, nestabilties labels 1, dimensionals

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Welcome back after your five week hiatus! hehe! Looks like you still got your mojo, because this is super cute! I love the orange addition and chevrons are always perfect! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Welcome back! Loving this card and that sweet little bloom! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...