Saturday, September 1, 2012

Life Happens...

I can't believe it's been a month since I have posted!  Life got a little busy- school started back, I have been working on my exercise habits all summer so needed to keep those going, and then just life in general.  I did make a few cards this summer so I do have them to show- just haven't had/taken the time to blog about them.  I'm sort of in a crafting "funk" right now.  I have not made in a card in over 3 weeks and I just kind of sit there and look at my stuff.  I have great intentions to make something and then one thing leads to another- the next thing I know it's 10:30 and time to head to bed.  The following has kind of been where my mindset has been lately- it's become extremely important to me to build my healthy habits and exercise has become my main outlet for stress. 


I talked and talked for months/years and decided it was finally time to do something about it.  I have been posting more over at my healthy living blog so you can read some of those thoughts HERE

The following is a card I made back in late July for some challenges over on SCS.  I have several friends on this journey with me and thought this would be a good pick me up for them.  I LOVE this image (it's one of the few "exercise related" stamps I can find that I like. HINT- I would buy MORE if they were available) 



Thanks for looking!

Recipe:
Stamps- Taylored Expressions, Paper Makeup Stamps
Ink- black, spectrum noir markers
Paper- amuse (ocean, onyx polka dot, sugar)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...