Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O is for Ocean

Jeremiah 5:22 says: "Do you not fear me? declares the Lord. Do you not tremble before me?  I placed the sand as the boundary for the sea, a perpetual barrier that it cannot pass; though the waves toss, they cannot prevail; though they roar, they cannot pass over it." 


When I think of the ocean I think of calm and peace but in reality the oceans are full of storms and trials just like life is.  I hope that in the midst of those storms you trust the One who brings true peace!




Recipe (all supplies are a*muse|studio)
Stamps- sea shells, friend to friend
ink- french roast, bermuda
Paper- bermuda, kraft, french roast, sugar
accessories- nestabilities, dimensionals


Visit more blogs on this blogging from A to Z in April challenge by clicking on the button on the top right of the blog.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...