Monday, April 16, 2012

N is for Nativity

It's hard to believe that we are halfway through the month of April already!  It doesn't seem possible but the month is flying by!  Today's post in the blogging from A to Z challenge is the letter N.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do and yes, I made another Christmas card (that means I have 4 for April done).  I hope you enjoy the card- this is quite possibly one of my favorite Christmas sets!  Enjoy and have a blessed Monday!


Recipe: (all supplies are a*muse|studio)
Stamps- Holy Night
Ink- memento black, papaya
Paper- kraft, onyx, sugar
Accessories- word window die set (by spellbinders for a|s), dimensionals, onyx satin ribbon

Oh, and BTW- I don't have a card pre-made for Tuesday- I'm hoping I have a few moments to put something together but if not I will at least be back for a "word" post- I may have to "revisit" cards from the past.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card. Do you make all your own cards (birthdays, anniversaries etc)?
Rhia from Five Minute Piece for Inspiration (about #777 on A to Z list)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...