Thursday, April 12, 2012

K is for Kite

I know- a bit of a stretch but I have this amazing five year old nephew that I just love and miss like crazy (he lives 6 hours away from me).  This card was made to send to him (I have not sent it yet because I am putting together a little box for him) and was done in his favorite baseball team's colors (the Reds- ick).  I have nothing much more to say other than I hope you are having a blessed Thursday and always take the time to share with those you love!


Recipe: (all supplies are a*muse|studio)
Stamps- Life's a Breeze, say it with style
Paper- cherry, onyx, sugar
Ink- sky, black, copic markers, seattle
Accessories- cloud die, dimensionals

Don't forget to check out other bloggers completing the A to Z challenge here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your nephew is so glad to have such a committed aunt.
Rhia from Five Minute Piece for Inspiration (about # 800 on A to Z list)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...