Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J is for Joy

Joy is what is deep inside of you that makes it all okay when the world is in chaos.  Psalm 16:11 says,

"You make known to me the path of life;
    in your presence there is fullness of joy;
    at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." (ESV)


In the midst of my crazy world I am choosing Joy!  Today's card is a Christmas card made focusing on the Joy of the season.  Yes, I know Christmas is not for several months but as I said earlier Christmas will be here before we know it and this year I will have my cards ready to send out!  Enjoy!










Recipe:
Stamps- Inkadinkadoo
Paper- Cherry, cherry polka dot, grass, sugar (all a*muse|studio)
Ink- grass
Accessories- buttons and fern silky crush ribbon

Two things before you go:
I have some crafty/paper crafting supplies listed for sale here!  I will have more coming!



Also- check out other blogs from the Blogging from A to Z challenge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...