Monday, July 11, 2011

Great Blessing From Difficulty

I have some sweet, sweet friends that had twins born in December 2009 at 25 weeks. They have endured a lot and doctors are just astounded by the progress they have made. This past week the boy twin was diagnosed with severe Aplastic Anemia and his sister was tested to see if she was a bone marrow match. They will find out this week if she beats the odds (25% chance that she is). Their faith through the lengthy hospital stay at birth (he tied the record at 13 oz. as the smallest baby to ever survive in the state of TN) has been so strong and I have watched them grow as individuals and a couple. This card was made for them in mind as I reflected on that and I hope and pray it brings some encouragement to them.

Patter was Sunday's Featured Stamper over at SCS. I have participated in several of Patter's Scripture challenges in the past so picked THIS ONE as my inspiration. My card is VERY LOOSELY based on her page- I kept the purple color (although mine is a bit darker) and the theme between her verse and my quote go hand in hand.


Stamp- Gina K- You Are Not Alone
Paper- Blackberry, Blackberry damask and sugar (a*muse|studio)
Ink- Blackberry
Accessories- butterfly die (a*muse|studio), pearls, nestabilities

The damask paper from A*muse|Studio is one of my favorite products so this is also for Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to use your favorite item :)

All a*muse|studio products can be purchased HERE and if you ever any questions about the products please feel free to ask!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...