Monday, May 16, 2011

Let Go

When I saw this set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps last month I immediately got my for sale list up so that I could get this set on May 1. It came this past week and I had the chance to play with it this weekend. I used this week's The Sweet Stop sketch. The sketch was perfect to use the sentiment with. I pulled out my a*muse|studio papers (which I loved the bright colors) and tied it all together with my a*muse Bubblegum satin ribbon, one of the paper flowers from a*muse (that I colored with a copic) and a pearl. Thanks for looking!



Recipe:
Stamps- Sweet n Sassy Stamps- Let Go and Let God
Ink- black, copic marker (for the flower), and bubblegum ink (for sponging)
Paper- Bubblegum, Bubblegum polka dot paper, vanilla
Accessories- satin ribbon, nestabilities, paper flower, pearl


Don't forget- I extended the giveaway of the catalog and other a*muse goodies through Wednesday (due to all of Blogger's issues last week). You can see the details HERE (the odds are good right now!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...