Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!

My friend Julie, who just opened the online store Paper and Such. I ordered the night they opened and Julie got my order out ASAP. I ordered this cute My Mind's Eye paper- LOVE it. I decided to use this paper with my a*muse|studio Happy Birthday stamp. You can find this stamp and others HERE.

Also- due to the Blogger issues last week I am extending the a*muse|studio catalog, button, and ribbon giveaway until Wednesday, May 18. You can see the details HERE! Right now- the odds are good :)


This is for Julie's Paper and Such Challenge to create a birthday card :)

Recipe:
Stamps- a*muse|studio
Paper- Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, white, My Mind's Eye
Ink- Chocolate Chip
Accessories- nestabilities, ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful, and I just love that dp!! Thanks so much for playing along with us Tami.

JenMarie said...

Love it Tami!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget