Thursday, April 14, 2011

Winner

This wasn't a hard choice- Lynn posted a couple of entries- I LOVED these journals (and what a fabulous way to use up that stash!). You can check them out HERE

So, Lynn- my email addy is to the right- let me know your snail mail address and I will get your stamps and buttons out to you.

In the spirit of buttons/brads/pearls/rhinestones (aka BLING)- that's what I want you to use as you use up your stash :) Show me all those things!

This card was actually made for the last VSN- I used the pearls here and the vellum was part of my stash! LOVE the embossing on vellum!



Recipe:
Stamps- verve
Ink- black
paper- Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, white, vellum
accessories- PTI die, pearls, embossing folder

Use keyword- tjtuts2; link up in this post, and if you can- post a link back here- I would LOVE to have people play along. Let's see- I have A LOT of buttons, rhinestones, and other bling- the prize will be a little goody bag full of bling! Share the challenge with others!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...