Thursday, February 3, 2011

Really, I'm not...

that much of a slacker- but things have been SO crazy that the old blog has taken a back seat. I am trying to make more of an effort to make healthier choices and then on top of that- a lot of what I have made has been for VSN so I can't show you that- YET! Here's another one for the mini-VSN that took place in late January! This one was actually a project that looks tricky but took no time at all once I figured out what I was doing. It's a luminary and I didn't put my light in but I can imagine it would look beautiful! :)



Paper- PTI, vellum
Ink- Regal Rose (and another SU also- or it could be berry sorbet)
Stamps- ippity (my mind is blank on the name of this set right now...)
Accessories- nestabilities, dimensionals

If you would like the directions on how to make this- let me know in the comments and I'll hunt down the tutorial I used :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...