Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know that I have been a total slacker lately in my posts- one of my 2011 goals is to shoot for posting 3 times a week. That should be easy to meet :) Anyway, I couldn't let today go by without wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

This verse has been an amazing Scripture for me to read this year. I have read it over and over but this year, Christmas has taken on a whole new meaning for me and this passage has just really become ingrained in my heart!

1 comment:

Cindy Vernon said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...