Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Joy to the World

Okay- so I am a little behind in my posting- December has turned out to be a lot crazier than I anticipated. However, school is going well and there some minor changes in my life (all good but just different) :) Anyway, I finally wrapped up with making Christmas cards- I decided I wasn't making anymore after this one (although I still have lots more to show). I am loving this ornament set and punch from SU- I bought the stamps (which you'll see later) and my demo had the punch which made me happy :) Enjoy this CAS card.


Recipe
Stamps: PTI- Holiday Button Bits
Ink- Rich Razzleberry
Paper- BG Eskimo Kisses, Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories- ornament punch, su punches (word window and I can never remember the name of the other one), cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals

Would love to hear from you- did you finish your Christmas cards? How many did you make? I think next year- I am going to make it a goal that the first 10 cards I make each month will be Christmas ones- anyone want to join me?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...