Monday, November 15, 2010

Opposites Attract

I promise I have been around- just really busy! I did get crafty last weekend. I am about halfway to my goal (a little over). I have to get crackin' though- the {ippity} release is the 18th and if I want to place an order next week I have to have my cards made. I have 49 to go- what do you think? Can I make it? Oh, and I am going out of town on the 23rd so I have lots to do before then on top of finishing the cards. Today is going to be the only "non-Christmas" card all week. I have a bunch of cards made to upload so I figure the rest of this week can be Christmas :)

Enjoy!


Recipe:
Stamps- Inkadinkadoo (I think)
Paper- Peach Parfait, Peach Parfait dsp, Chocolate Chip, white
Ink- black, copic markers
Accessories- ribbon, pearls

I used the What's Up Wednesday sketch from Repeat Impressions for my layout!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...