Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Earnest Prayer

WOW! Life has been crazy- stuff at school, trying to figure out Thanksgiving and Christmas plans, dealing with a cold and THE cold... Anyway, I know that technically it's Merry Christmas Tuesday but this week it's moving to Wednesday (or maybe even Thursday). This card is one I had uploaded here to my blog and hadn't posted yet. I made this for a couple of challenges- I think one of them was a color challenge and the other was for a sketch challenge over at STV? I'm not 100% sure as it was a couple of weeks ago.




Recipe:
Stamps- Gina K- Flowers for Daisy (Asela) and Lovely Shelf (Nina)
Paper- Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, white
Ink- black, copic markers, chocolate chip
Accessories- cuttlebug embossing folder, lace (from Croatia)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...