Thursday, October 14, 2010

Aloha Kona


As you read this I am going to be on my way to Ohio to visit my nephew (and his parents). I am so excited about this- I saw them Labor Day weekend and didn't think I would get to see them again until Christmas but it has worked out that I was able to go for Fall Break. He turns 4 on Sunday (which is the day i will be coming back) and I just cannot wait!

This card was made for last week's OCLDT sketch challenge. The angled piece was perfect for Kona. It was also for the CD challenge to use Marina Mist, Early Espresso (I used chocolate), and Wild Wasabi (which is, quite possibly, my favorite green)



Recipe
Stamps- OCL: hangin with Kona
Paper- Wild Wasabi, very vanilla, dp
Ink- black, copic markers, marina mist
accessories- twine, ribbon, buttons, punches

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...